Francine L. Shaw, CP-FS, CFSM, FSP, FMP, President
Francine Shaw founded Food Safety Training Solutions, Inc. Her work in food and alcohol safety training has won several awards, including recognition by a number of U.S. Governors and Senators.
As a certified instructor for the National Environmental Health Association®, National Registry of Food Safety Professionals®, National Restaurant Association®, Prometric, TiPS®, and HACCP. Francine’s number one goal is to help her clients amplify their investment by teaching them how to maximize profits via effective training and coaching practices. Her auditing skills will assist your company in finding concerns before they become liability issues with your guests or glitches with your local regulatory authorities.
Francine spent 20+ years in the hospitality industry, giving her a plethora of “real world” knowledge to share with you and your corporation. She possesses an innate problem solving ability; this finely honed skill will be invaluable to your organization.
As a subject matter expert, Francine trains, speaks, writes, and coaches about food and alcohol safety. In addition to the certifications listed above she has earned the following designations:
• Certified Professional of Food Safety (CP-FS)
• Certified Food Safety Manager (CFSM)
• Food Management Professional (FMP)
• FSM (Food Safety Manager).
Francine is a Continuing Education lecturer at Hagerstown Community College. Professional memberships include:
• NEHA (National Environmental Health Association)
• NRFSP (National Restaurant of Food Service Professionals)
• PRLA (Pennsylvania Restaurant & Lodging Association)
• PASA (Pennsylvania Association for Sustainable Agriculture)
• BNI (Business Network International)
• PA Certified Minority Owned Business
Enrico Scotto Di Carlo, CFSM, FSP, Senior Training Specialist
Rico is a Senior Training Specialist; he was born in Italy and was raised in his family’s restaurant business. Rico has a genuine love for the industry which is displayed in the manner in which he instructs his seminars. His style is defined yet entertaining; utilizing accounts from his childhood Rico brings food safety to life turning what can sometimes be mind-numbing material into “edutainment” at its finest! You and your team members leave the classroom with a fresh perception of how to effectively manage food safety throughout your facility.
Having spent the majority of his life in the food service industry he is as comfortable in the front of the house as well as the back of the house. This enables Rico to confidently and comfortably assist our clients throughout the auditing process. Enrico is a Certified Food Safety Manager and a Certified Food Management Professional.
Melissa Rouzer, CFSM, National Account Executive
Melissa is a National Account Executive; she loves working with people and assisting them with their needs. From product sales to food safety training and consulting, Melissa is frequently one of the first people you will talk with to define your expectations and desired outcomes, and make recommendations on how to achieve them.
Melissa graduated from Allegany College of Maryland with a degree in Business Management.
Susan Algeo, MPH, CP-FS, Director of Project Management
Susan Algeo, MPH, CP-FS, Director of Project Management joins FSTS as a highly respected professional in the food safety industry. With an extensive background in training and consulting, an impressive repertoire of published articles and presentations and multiple certifications, we are excited for Susan to apply her knowledge in helping those in the industry improve the health of their employees and customers.
– Certified Professional – Food Safety, National Environmental Health Association
– ServSafe® – Certified, Approved Instructor and Proctor, National Restaurant Association
– Certified Food Safety HACCP Manager, National Registry of Food Safety Professionals
– HACCP Certified, Approved Instructor and Proctor, Intruis Publishing Company
– RAMP Server/Seller Certified, Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board
– Allergen Awareness Trainer, NSF International