Francine L. Shaw, CP-FS, CFSM, FSP, FMP, President
Francine Shaw founded Food Safety Training Solutions, Inc. Her work in food and alcohol safety training has won several awards, including recognition by a number of U.S. Governors and Senators.
As a certified instructor for the National Environmental Health Association®, National Registry of Food Safety Professionals®, National Restaurant Association®, Prometric, TiPS®, and HACCP. Francine’s number one goal is to help her clients amplify their investment by teaching them how to maximize profits via effective training and coaching practices. Her auditing skills will assist your company in finding concerns before they become liability issues with your guests or glitches with your local regulatory authorities.
Francine spent 20+ years in the hospitality industry, giving her a plethora of “real world” knowledge to share with you and your corporation. She possesses an innate problem solving ability; this finely honed skill will be invaluable to your organization.
As a subject matter expert, Francine trains, speaks, writes, and coaches about food and alcohol safety. In addition to the certifications listed above she has earned the following designations:
• Certified Professional of Food Safety (CP-FS)
• Certified Food Safety Manager (CFSM)
• Food Management Professional (FMP)
• FSM (Food Safety Manager).
Francine is a Continuing Education lecturer at Hagerstown Community College. Professional memberships include:
• NEHA (National Environmental Health Association)
• NRFSP (National Restaurant of Food Service Professionals)
• PRLA (Pennsylvania Restaurant & Lodging Association)
• PASA (Pennsylvania Association for Sustainable Agriculture)
• BNI (Business Network International)
• PA Certified Minority Owned Business
Melissa Rouzer, CFSM, National Account Executive
Melissa is a National Account Executive; she loves working with people and assisting them with their needs. From product sales to food safety training and consulting, Melissa is frequently one of the first people you will talk with to define your expectations and desired outcomes, and make recommendations on how to achieve them.
Melissa graduated from Allegany College of Maryland with a degree in Business Management.
Susan Algeo, MPH, CP-FS, Director of Project Management
Susan Algeo, MPH, CP-FS, Director of Project Management joins FSTS as a highly respected professional in the food safety industry. With an extensive background in training and consulting, an impressive repertoire of published articles and presentations and multiple certifications, we are excited for Susan to apply her knowledge in helping those in the industry improve the health of their employees and customers.
– Certified Professional – Food Safety, National Environmental Health Association
– ServSafe® – Certified, Approved Instructor and Proctor, National Restaurant Association
– Certified Food Safety HACCP Manager, National Registry of Food Safety Professionals
– HACCP Certified, Approved Instructor and Proctor, Intruis Publishing Company
– RAMP Server/Seller Certified, Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board
– Allergen Awareness Trainer, NSF International