90% of the “gluten-free” menus we have reviewed to date were not actually gluten-free.
Is yours? Not sure? Let us help! Our gluten-free menu certification means we will review, analyze, and confirm that every step along the way is really gluten-free. Once you’re certified, our logo on your certified gluten-free menu gives your diners the confidence that you are ensuring their comfort and safety.
Call us today to learn more.
• Two (2) Supervisory staff successfully attends and completes AllerTrain ™ online certified class; once completed: AllerTrain Mini ™ presentation will be shared with you to review and teach to your staff on an ongoing basis.
• Certification will be given for the two supervisors who complete the full AllerTrain ™ course.
• Staff will learn how to properly deal with special dietary needs, including food allergies, intolerances and celiac disease.
• Proper back-of-house as well as front-of-house procedures will be taught to keep all diners safe.
Gluten-Free Menu Certification
• Analyze your menu to see which items would most likely qualify as being gluten-free.
• Source all ingredients and speak with manufacturers about possible cross-contamination concerns.
• Go to the sub-particle level to ensure that there are no hidden sources of gluten, including searching all aliases.
Create a Certified Gluten-Free Menu with our seal of confidence. Share your commitment to your diners by taking their concerns to the experts that have your back when it comes to serving the very best special dietary menu items.
• Review current practices.
• Suggest changes, make recommendations and best-in-class practices for your food service location.
• Kitchen will be audited to check for potential cross-contact issues with gluten-containing foods.
• Disclaimers will be offered to protect both the customer and the restaurant from any source of confusion with the new gluten-free offerings.