Are you looking for a change of pace?
Would you thrive in a fast-paced environment at a company with exponential growth?
If so, Food Safety Training Solutions, Inc. is looking for people like you. If you are a highly motivated, articulate, food safety auditor/trainer, we want you to join our team of independent contractors.
There is nothing that can destroy a food service establishment’s reputation and credibility more than making customers ill; or, heaven forbid killing them because of improper food handling. Food Safety Training Solutions, Inc. provides corporations with the tools they need to keep their facilities in the best operating order possible. We are in the business of providing education to save lives and we like to have fun while we’re doing it.
If you would like to travel the country or the world and these sound like amazing opportunities to you, send your resume, credentials, and references below. Help us in our mission to provide safe food and save lives globally!
Necessary skills include
• Interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Sound knowledge of the current FDA Food Code
• Ability to interact effectively with others, including the ability to teach, coach, and provide feedback in a positive manner – with tact and subtlety.
• Infectious sense of humor
• Ability to speak in front of groups of people
• Excellent time management skills
• Desire to travel domestically and/or internationally – North and South America
• Enthusiastic learner
• Strong planning and organizational skills, high attention to detail, problem solving abilities and analytical proficiencies.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in foodservice operations; or, Associate’s degree and four (4) years’ experience in foodservice operations.
• Minimum of 2 yrs. auditing experience (food service or brand auditing)
• NEHA CP-FS certification
• Current ServSafe® certification
• ServSafe® training experience
• Valid Driver’s License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (3 Years)
• Willing and able to travel overnight for business
• Must possess a current US passport for international travel
• Bilingual (English and Spanish)
• Registered Environmental Health Specialist/Registered Sanitarian (REHS/RS) credential
• Food Service or Restaurant Management experience
• Ability to deliver consistent outcomes
• Desire to be a top performer
• Superior relationship management capability and consulting skills
*Must be willing to sign a Mutual Nondisclosure Agreement. Earning potential is based on experience and availability.
Food Safety Training Solutions, Inc. is PROUD to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not, and will not, discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.