Food Allergy Awareness and Consulting
Food Safety Training Solutions, Inc. works with restaurants and other food service venues to help develop operating procedures to safely serve individuals with food allergies, food intolerances and celiac disease.
With the rapid rise in individuals with food allergies and celiac disease, it’s wise to learn how to safely accommodate these guests. By doing so, you’ll position your establishment as “the place to eat” for individuals with food allergies and sensitivities in your area.
We offer the only ANSI accredited food allergen training programs in the U.S.A.
We are expertly able to:
• Analyze your current food allergy protocols and procedures
• Draft or revise your food allergy protocols and procedures
• Review and advise on your allergen identification, gluten-free certification and menu labeling
• Train your staff on how to expertly handle food allergies and other dietary restrictions
• Help make your establishment more allergy-friendly, which has significant business benefits
Reduce the likelihood of making food-allergic guests sick – or even killing them – by accidentally or inadvertently exposing them to their food allergens. Successful completion to this course by your team of employees will decrease your legal exposure. Completion of this program provides the operator with a proactive method to managing insurance premiums. This course has been proven to reinforce employee programs and adherence to state and local regulations.
Who should attend?
Food handlers, front-of-house team members, back-of-house team members, cooks, and key employees
3 – 4 Hours/Session