Food Safety Training
Food Manager’s Certification Classes
Our food manager’s certification classes are taught utilizing the ServSafe® program, the industry’s leading food safety training and certification program. This course offers the strongest combination of current information, industry focus, operational focus, operational relevance and real-world examples.
It emphasizes the importance of:
• Preventing foodborne illness and ultimately an outbreak in the food service industry
• The flow of food and proper food-handling techniques
• The importance of safe personal hygiene for food handlers, proper cleaning and sanitizing
• Accommodating food-allergic guests
• Working with reputable suppliers
• Preventing cross-contamination
• Time/temperature control for the safety of food
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be prepared to take the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certification Exam accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) – Conference for Food Protection (CFP). Successful completion of the exam will result in a food safety certification (valid for five years) awarded by the National Restaurant Association Solutions, LLC.
Food safety is essential at every level of your business. Protect your customers, your brand, your business and your profits by increasing professional skills and competency. ServSafe training and certification is recognized by more federal, state, and local jurisdictions than any other food safety certification and meets or exceeds requirements for local regulatory compliance.
Who Should Attend?
Supervisors, chefs, cooks, managers, directors, owners, food handlers, back-of-house team members, and key employees